Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mourning



Saturday saw me spending a lot of time with the guy I sleep with. His name is Floppy Dog and he used to live at Target, but now he lives with me. When I did get up, the coincidences started again, specifically a multimedia barrage of strange penny references. I'm not sure what it means when someone offers you their "two cents," but I'm beginning to think you should always take it/them. My friend (who happens to be tied to the aforementioned coin metaphor) came by with a Band-Aid on his finger. A series of odd occurrences eventually led me to purchase a book, Plato's Republic, and when I went to the local bookstore, I was given one of a limited edition of 1000 from 1901. Unusual. Before I went out, I caught Harold in his element, staring.

No comments:

Post a Comment